SDBD and SDBDeDownblast Direct Drive Centrifugal Roof Exhaust Fans
- Exhaust air up to 4,984 CFM in high static pressure applications up to 2-1/4" w.g.
- Attractive spun aluminum exterior
- Direct drive units have low sound levels and quiet operation
- Curved non-overloading backward inclined wheel for efficiency at higher static pressures
- AMCA Air and Sound Licensed
- cULus 705 Listed
- Ecowatt® (SDBDe Models)
- Miami-Dade NOA and Florida Product Approval Option Available
- Listed with the Texas Department of Insurance under Product Evaluation RV-126 for wind load and windborne debris resistance per IRC/IBC 2018
SDBD and SDBDe direct drive fans are designed to exhaust air up to 4,984 CFM, with high static pressure capability up to 2-1/4". The non-overloading backward inclined wheel with its higher static pressure capability makes these units suitable for either ducted or non-ducted applications. The spun aluminum exterior provides an attractive appearance and is compatible with belt driven Model SDB and companion gravity units to make up a complete ventilation system. Direct drive units use smaller diameter wheels, resulting in low sound levels and quiet operation. They have no belts or fan bearings to maintain or adjust and consequently require very little maintenance. Its roof mounting permits short duct runs and more efficient operation.
SDBD and SDBDe are generally used to exhaust air from all types of commercial and institutional buildings such as hospitals and healthcare facilities, schools, recreational buildings, machinery and equipment rooms, offices, retail stores and similar applications.
5-year fan housing warranty, 1-year motor warranty
|Size||Max HP||CFM Range||Max SP||Avg. Ship Weight (lbs)|
|6||1/10 HP||53 to 351||3/4"||27|
|7||1/10 HP||79 to 476||3/4"||30|
|8||1/4 HP||187 to 892||7/8"||42|
|10||1/3 HP||398 to 1,348||1"||46|
|12||1/2 HP||479 to 1,885||1-1/4"||105|
|14||1 HP||858 to 3,507||1-1/2"||112|
|15||1-1/2 HP||779 to 4,083||2"||136|
|16||2 HP||966 to 4,733||2-1/4"||136|
|18||1,100 to 4,194||1-1/4"|
Dimensional data is displayed in inches.
|Size||A||B||C||D||Roof Opening||Curb O.D.||Damper O.D.|
SDBD and SDBDe Kits
Select S-Series (Centrifugal Roof Fans) models are now hurricane and high wind certified for wind-borne debris impact resistance and wind load design pressures up to ±150 PSF.
Note: Additional accessories are available for certain products. Contact your S&P Representative for more information about these accessories.
|Automatic (Gravity) Damper|
|Clip Lock Curb||Submittal|
|Curb Cap Adaptor||Submittal|
|Curb Hinge Arrangement|
|Motor Operated Damper|
|Solid State Speed Control|
|Ventilation Gas Detectors||Submittal||IOM|
- General / Clean Air
- Spark Resistant
- General (Non-Grease) Kitchen Areas
- Manugacturing and Assembly Plants
- Places of Worship
- and many more...