LPD Low Profile Direct Drive Centrifugal Roof/Sidewall Exhaust Fan
Spun Aluminum Centrifugal Fan Series
- Exhaust air up to 420 CFM in high static pressure applications up to 1-3/4" w.g.
- Low profile attractive spun aluminum exterior
- Direct drive units have low sound levels and quiet operation
- Non-overloading backward inclined wheel for efficiency at higher static pressures
- Roof or sidewall mounting options
- AMCA Air and Sound Licensed
- cULus 705 Listed
LPD direct drive fans are designed to exhaust air in low CFM (up to 420), with high static pressure capability up to 1-3/4". When aesthetics are a concern the low profile design of the LPD is the perfect choice. The LPD is generally used for bathroom, office or light commercial ventilation in ducted systems; and can be mounted either on the roof or wall as the application requires.
5-year fan housing warranty, 3-year motor warranty
|Size||Watts||CFM Range||Max SP||Avg. Ship Weight (lbs)|
|6 (@ 60 Hz)||90 W||52 to 302||1-1/2"||12|
|8 (@ 60 Hz)||115 W||52 to 423||1-3/4"||15|
|6 (@ 50 Hz)||90 W||67 to 279||1-1/4"||12|
|8 (@ 50 Hz)||115 W||43 to 390||1-1/2"||15|
Dimensional data is displayed in inches.
Note: Additional accessories are available for certain products. Contact your S&P Representative for more information about these accessories.
|Clip Lock Curb||Submittal|
|Curb Hinge Arrangement|
|Motor Operated Damper|
|Solid State Speed Control|
- General / Clean Air
- Spark Resistant